It sure is a crazy unprecedented time, and we are all having to deal with SO much change.
Would you benefit from learning an amazing skill that you can use to help yourself, clients, family and friends feel more positive, calm & less overwhelmed?
Why learn the Emotional Freedom Technique?
- Learn how to overcome your unwanted feelings thoughts and reactions. And help others overcome barriers to happiness too.
- Add a transformational energy technique to create more impact with your clients if you are already a coach, councillor or practitioner.
- Become qualified to set up and practice professionally – graduates from our training and assessment will be eligible to take Karl Dawson on line test and join the EFTMRA (see details below)
Imagine this – start time is 9.30am so time to grab your favourite cuppa, snuggle in your favourite chair and just check out of the Covid 19 chaos and learn this life changing, easy to use technique in just two days!
Join us between 9.30-5.30pm UK time (GMT) on Saturday 18th April and Sunday 19th April.
The Emotional Freedom Technique has become a global phenomenon. This simple but life changing skill is being used millions of people. From lifting trauma from victims of atrocities in Rwanda to sports men and women using EFT to ensure they consistently deliver peak performance.
And for you and me? Everyday people throughout the world are discovering the remarkable power of EFT to get over blocks to feel more resilient energised, and happy.
EFT is the hottest, personal growth movement on the planet, join us and help create the very best version of you…..And have the skills to set up an EFT practice.
From letting go of worries and limiting habits to creating confidence and stepping into your power – EFT will bring lightening bolt change.
Ok so what is EFT?
In a nutshell, by tapping specific points on your skin you send signals to the brain to change patterns of thought and emotion. This process has been described as tapping without needles and works because it activates the same energy system that acupuncturists use.
EFT was founded by Gary Craig who trained at Stanford University as an engineer. He built on the work of Dr Roger Callaghan and developed EFT to enhance the performance of the people he was coaching. Gary discovered that by tapping certain acupuncture points on the upper part of the body whist thinking about a problem, all manner of symptoms were alleviated. And, sometimes the change happened in minutes.
“The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system.” Gary Craig.
Energy is the blueprint of the body it can be seen as the invisible foundation of your body, from which everything else is built. The Chinese have known about this for 5.000 years and have used acupuncture to shift a person’s energy to improve a state of mind and physical health. Some of these energies are electromagnetic impulses that can be recorded by MRI and PET scans as well as those more subtle ones that are more difficult to detect as yet. Your energy field changes when you have an emotionally charged experience, this can lead physical problems or unhelpful attitudes and stress. Tapping releases the energy blocks that cause the problems.
Spend 7 minutes and find out what the whole EFT course caboodle is about!
“If you want to teach people a new way of thinking, don’t bother trying to teach them. Instead, give them a tool, the use of which will lead to new ways of thinking.”
- High emotion in yourself or others
- Fear, guilt, embarrassment, shame jealousy and anger
- Anxiety and worry
- PTSD: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Low self worth and lack of confidence
- Weight and eating issues
“After my baby was born I developed PTSD from the birth which was traumatic. I lived in a dark world for 6 months until I saw Jill and she lifted all the dreadful symptoms in just 1 session.'” A.S Essex
And use EFT to heal physical problems quickly
- Digestive disorders
- Back pain
- High blood pressure
” I had a persistent chest infection for 2 months, after 20 minutes of EFT the infection started to lift and after 2 days had completely gone and I got my energy back.” B.W Warwickshire
Spend 2 days and 6 online sessions with us!
And join the band of awesome people who can upgrade their beliefs, habits and reactions.
And help others do the same!
EFT course content | Saturday | Level 1
This level 1 day is designed so you can just do this day and immediately use EFT to help yourself overcome triggers and unwanted reactions. It’s ideal for parents who also want a self-help tool and a technique they can use to help their children when they get upset or overwhelmed.
(NB this day doesn’t give the full skills needed to treat traumatised children – it’s best to work individually with a skilled practitioner in these cases. This day will give you a tool to make sure you can deal with your overwhelm and triggers and for the everyday upsets a child may encounter)
- Get to know your energy systems
- The power of EFT to shift problems quickly
- EFT’s basic recipe – A powerful additional tool for breaking down stubborn issues
- How to
- work with the blocks to EFT
- how to test your results
- notice when shifts occur at a physical and psychological level
- overcome psychological reversal
- know the many problems where you can use EFT and when not to
- Be able to
- use the Chase The Pain Technique to deal with negative emotions, cravings and pain
- know what energy toxins are and how they can effect the results of EFT
- handle abreactions
- plan how best to use the Person Peace Procedure
Sunday | Enjoy building your skills with Level 2
- The Movie Technique and how to resolve PTSD – more depth on how to get to and resolve core issues
- EFT for physical imbalance and illness
- How to look for aspects of an issue
- Reframing introduced
- How beliefs get ingrained – a life’s story
- Some EFT short cuts
And how to
- get to the core issues behind so many problems
- Deal with abreactions safely
- use EFT in groups
- use EFT online
- use EFT and affirmations – and why they’re not often effective
What you get on EFT Level 1 and 2:
- 2 days live training with Jill who has used EFT in thousands of client session
- 6 one hour on line sessions (via Zoom) in the evenings over a 6 week period with Jill
- The weekend is full of demos, practical experience and short lectures
- Additional bonus videos to watch in your own time (the only EFT course in the UK to give you these additional tools)
- The cycle of depression
- How you can use the basic needs to create an wellbeing insurance
- Rapport building
- The importance of laying down positive expectancy and 3 ways how
- Helpers that are experienced passionate uber friendly EFT practitioners (They will talk EFT till the cows come home) so love it when you ask lots of questions
- Downloadable comprehensive workbook
- Level 1 and 2 qualify you to get insurance to practice professionally with EFT
The benefits to you:
- Set up an EFT practice in months
- The ability to trigger change in your life in minutes
- Upgrade your thinking so that you can start to really focus on what you want to achieve
- A system that ensures you are not going to get left behind by others who are using EFT
- Something that you can implement immediately – no waiting around
- You will have an immensely powerful technique to use immediately. A life changing simple gift that you can use to change unwanted thoughts, feelings and reactions.
And you will benefit from this course if you are a person who wants to:
- cut through limiting habits
- help yourself move on – open a new chapter in life
- bust the blocks to financial, relationship and career success
- get over past hurts
- have the confidence to be more authentically you!
- A system that will fit into the busiest diary so you can
- overcome limiting beliefs
- calm worries on the spot
- get rid of phobia’s and PTSD
- identify barriers to success E.G. why you stay on the dieting treadmill
- be financially successful or build strong relationships
- clear physical illness
- feel more confident
- a talking therapist. I.E counsellor, psychotherapist, hypnotherapist who wants to integrate a transformational easy to use technique to their skills to increase positive impact on your clients
- a business and peak performance coach
- working with people who have trauma
- someone who wants the skills to help their children overcome fears and build confidence
What will be required to gain certification?
- 10 case studies – 3 of which need to be more than one session, that means a minimum of 13 client sessions. We provide you with the structure of the summaries.
- A journal on some self work – your Personal Peace Procedure – Not personal details but more the techniques you used and the effects you are noticing.
- Complete our check list for practice (self assessment tool)
- There is a cost of £50 for Within Sight assessing and feeding back on the above before giving you access to 4 below
- Take Karl Dawson (Master EFT trainer) on line test which costs about $12
- If you have done our Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Diploma your requirements are different as you will have covered a lot of the requirements for practice. Speak to Karen for details.
- We recommend that you join our Membership Group of Monthly Supervision £10.00 pcm – in order to ensure best practice and growing confidence. It’s an online platform where Jill hosts an 1.15 hour supervision session each month and takes questions.
“Thank you once again for such a wonderful weekend.
Life changing for me, my family and all those wonderful people , putting it there”.
KW December 2014
The founder of Within Sight Training, Jill, has 22 years of helping people overcome limiting barriers to health and happiness. She uses a fusion of solution focused counselling skills, hypnotherapy and EFT/energy psychology techniques to coach and train individuals and groups. Jill is totally passionate about helping people to be the best version of themselves and believes that every single person who gets to do that contributes to the health of the planet. A past student described her as a ‘pocket dynamo’ – And yes, she is full of energy knowledge and experience which she loves to share.
Karl is one of only 28 EFT Founding Masters Worldwide. He is an international EFT & Matrix Academy trainer and was a presenter at the London, Dallas, Denver and Australian EFT Masters Conferences. He has presented at Hay House conferences alongside Louise Hay, Gregg Braden, Dr Bruce Your trainer Lipton, Dr Rupert Sheldrake, Dr David Hamilton and Caroline Myss. As you can see – Jill trained with the best!
Date: 18 & 19th April and 6 follow up webinars
Venue: From the comfort of your own home/ at a desk/on the sofa – whereever you like! (All the training is accessed via Zoom)
And just in case you’re worried that an online course isn’t the same or as effective as a live experience
Jill says ‘you’re right it’s not the same because it’s an online event:) Seriously though, EFT is a phenomenal technique, it’s practical technique and therefore lends itself to teach and absorb online through explanations and demos. And we have a way of you practising with each other on the day which really works.
Two of the additional reasons that it’s such a great course is because of the follow-on webinars. You get time to practice your skills and embed the psychology tips that enable you to be an effective safe and confident practitioner.
Having the chance to ask questions, go over case studies and work with highly experienced practitioners during our webinars is something that past participants have said was such a valuable part of the course.
However, if you don’t like working online then this isn’t the course for you. If you aren’t sure give us a call and we can make sure you get the information you need to make the choice that’s right for you.
Payment methods – Pay half now and half by 1st April!
- You can pay via Paypal below
- Or call our office on 01273 738663 and get details of how to pay via on line banking.
What happens once I have paid?
You will receive an email from our Customer Service Manager, Karen Reynolds.
Who is uber friendly and totally there to help you have a great experience with us. Karen will send you all the details you need to find your way to the course and get the most out of those 2 days with us.
“I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.”
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery
A Quick reminder of what you are getting!
- A new tool to change your way of thinking – your mind is the single determining factor of happiness and success. Use EFT to dump the conditioning of the past and gain the freedom to consciously craft your future.
- set up a new business helping others
- Just imagine a life where you can be with someone who is edgy, difficult or rude and you can retain your good feelings? Go to work and not get anxious or overwhelmed by sudden deadlines or the amount of work that you have ahead of you – take life in your stride. Stay on course and be focused, head with purpose to what you want to achieve.
- Get up in the morning and greet the day with energy and eagerness? Feel that the universe has your back?
- How good would that be for you? How would your life be different from where it is now?
“During my Hypnotherapy training with Jill we had a day of learning EFT and this inspired me to take the Practitioner level course with her after completing my Hypnotherapy diploma.
EFT is a simple but powerful tool and is gaining increased recognition around the world as an easy solution focused way of shifting trauma and negative experiences. The beauty of it is in the questions and the journey the practitioner leads the client through. It is a simple tool but requires practice as the practitioner to ensure that you lead the session in the appropriate way for the client.
Jill is a supportive, inspiring and gifted teacher and practitioner, she is very knowledgable and explains things in a really easy to understand way and has plenty of experience with her own clients to share with you which enable you to really understand the scope of what is possible with this modality. The course was made up of a mix of practical exercises, EFT demonstrations, written work and feedback sessions. Watching Jill demonstrate particular techniques on other students in the group and having Jill work on me as the ‘client’ were both powerful experiences. Jill is kind but firm, you feel safe as the client receiving the session and fascinated as a student watching her move that person through whatever it is they are trying to shift and how the energy moves and transforms.
EFT is a short course and is a perfect add on to the Hypnotherapy training that Within Sight offer. I use it in every session with my clients and have had incredible and profound results with it. I highly recommend it. ” GB Hove 2020.
Come and join us for this transformational course and get this technique for life!