Helpful Information about Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Available in a Series of Podcasts and Blog
Post-traumatic stress disorder – youtube introduction to the 3 videos on PTSD (2 minutes)
Over the last few years the team at Within Sight has noticed an increase in the amount of people who come to see us with post-traumatic stress disorder. PTSD is often not recognized and can cause untold misery for the sufferer and their family. Understanding what causes it and how to get rid of it can alleviate that suffering; so we have filmed a series of four podcasts on PTSD.
1. An introduction to the series on PTSD
2. The signs and symptoms of PTSD
3. What is happening in the brain to cause the distressing symptoms
4. The rewind technique – a fast and effective method of resolving PTSD – learn exactly why it works
We have worked with thousands of people who have post-traumatic stress disorder and have seen first hand what a debilitating and overwhelming condition it can be. However there are techniques that safely transform the lives of people suffering from PTSD. These techniques can safely and effectively release people from the constraints and misery of PTSD, often in just one session. We use the ‘rewind technique’ reputed to be one of the most successful psychological tools available to safely and effectively lift PTSD, it will be fully explained in the forth podcast and blog.
If you would like to train in the rewind technique there are two main options
1. Face to face with Within Sight’s trainers: we hold a one-day course and the next one is Friday 9th September in Hove/Brighton. Check it out here Learn the rewind
2. Along with Uncommon Knowledge trainer Mark Tyrrell, Jill delivers an on line course which starts on September 8th. Learn the rewind
If you want to find a therapist who has been professionally trained to use the rewind in a client session, email us on email@example.com let us know where you live and we will do our best to help you find someone to help you.